ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject [VOTE] Ant 1.3 Release
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:05:58 GMT
I am calling for a vote to adopt the current 1.3 branch head as the 1.3
release. The following differences exist between the 1.3 Head and the 3rd
Beta for 1.3

1. Fix up string replace in depend task
2. Fix up spacing when calling weblogic ejbc compiler
3. Fix for JunitReport problems with Xalan versions, etc
4. Documentation updates

There are currently 22 open bugs and 5 open enhancement requests relating
to Ant in Bugzilla. I do not believe these should prevent us finalising the
1.3 release.

Please indicate your support or otherwise for this release. If this vote
receives at least 3 +1 votes and a majority of +1 votes, I will go ahead
and build the release.

Let me start with my +1

Conor