ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.3 Released
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:57:53 GMT
Ant 1.3 has been released. You can download it from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3/

While it was uploading, I decided to close off the bugs which had been
recently resolved. Sorry to bombard the list with so many bug report
changes in one go.

I will need Starteam and Visual Age users to assist in completing the
optional jar, by compiling these classes from source.

I am experimenting with a way to compile these without needing the actual
support jar files. I have the VAJ stuff ready to go, so if someone would
like to volunteer to test that, let me know.

I'll be sending out general announcements presently.

Conor