ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant task extensions / contributions
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:19:52 GMT
Now, now Stefan, lets not get too critical :-)

I think these tasks are ideal for our contribution page.
People can use it if they want and discuss it and inprove it over time.

Marc should just put them in some page somewhere and sent the link
information for our new External resources page.

As I said before, if some of the tasks can be eventually inproved to be
contributed to core, well even better. The more examples the better.

Jose Alberto
PS: Maybe we should add a "compatibility" field to the External Resources to
indicate the versions of ANT in which a particular task has been reported to
work. Very important if we break things for Ant2.