ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.fr>
Subject <available> problem
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:57:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using a properties file, which I load using <property
file="build/build.properties" />. In this file I define a property
"servlet.jar = " with  no value.
Now I do a <available file="${servlet.jar}" property="servlet.jar.present"/>
in a init target
I create a target like this : <target name="atarget" depends="init"
if="servlet.jar.present">

The result is that the "atarget" target gets executed. I would have
preferred it *not* to be executed as the servlet jar does not exist (the
value is ""). Is that a normal behaviour ? If so, can it be changed or is
there a good reason for it ?

Note: Of course, if I write "servlet.jar=xxxx", the "atarget" target does
not get executed.

Thanks.
Vincent.