I removed the reference to another xml file that defines extra targets, and it worked.  Are we not going to support including another xml file?
What we have in our organization is one build.xml file that I am responsible for guaranteeing will always build and release the current code.  That build file includes a targets.xml file that each developer can modify to do whatever they want (FTP to separate place, promote their code, etc).  Is this no longer going to be possible?
-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Luce [mailto:marc.luce@blackbird.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 9:15 AM
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Problem with the latest source?

I just grabbed the latest source and compiled it.  With this version I cannot build my code, I get a NPE.
I am attaching the output of my ant command below.  I modified ant.bat to let you know the LOCALCLASSPATH.  The version of xerces is 1.3.0.  Is this common or do I have a problem in my build.xml?