ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: classloading in Java target
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 07:55:12 GMT
Court Demas <courtdemas@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd like to add an option to ignore the already-loaded system
> classes completely.

Should be possible with the current sources - but I'm afraid it still
needs documentation.

Ant has a new magic property build.sysclasspath that controls if the
CLASSPATH Ant has been invoked with gets into the mix passed to
couple of other tasks with <classpath> elements) and if so, where it
should end up.

This property can take four values

"ignore"        -       don't include system classpath at all.
"first"         -       prepend system classpath to the one specified
                        in the build file.
"last"          -       append system classpath to the one specified
                        in the build file.
"only"          -       ignore everything from the build file, just
                        use the system classpath.

Maybe this helps to solve your problem?

Stefan