ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3rd Beta and updated release plan
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:04:05 GMT
Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au> wrote:

> 1. I will build beta 3 on 21st to see if any more bugs show up in
> Beta 2 in the meantime.

I think some other things have surfaced as well (will look into that
strange mapper error in <copy> myself), so adding some time is right.

> 2. If this goes well, I will propose a vote on Monday 26th.

I'll leave for an extended weekend this Friday (avoiding Karneval in
the Rhine area for those who are familiar with German "culture") and
won't be back before the 28th. I'm quite sure that anything you'd put
up for a vote will be fine and hope the quorum won't be lost just
because I'm not there.

Stefan