ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:39:47 GMT
Should the README still be passed on to the binary distribution? The
new README doesn't have much in it - I submitted (committed) patches
that moved most of its content to the manuals.

Also, as it is written it implied required libraries need to be there
when they could be in the CLASSPATH as well. Maybe we just need to
update what it says to reflect this?