ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@periapt.com>
Subject JDBC Drivers know to work with <sql>
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:05:12 GMT
Hi,

I am building the Turbine Developer's Kit and I use
the <sql> task to automatically insert SQL generated
by the project build process and have found that for
MySQL it works beautifully, but I have just tried it
with Postgres it's not cooperating :-)

Is there a definitive list anywhere of what JDBC
drivers the <sql> task works with? I found no
relevant info in the mail archive and the SQLExec
task itself doesn't seem to have any info about
tested/supported drivers.

If the SQLExec task needs some work, or JDBC
driver developers need some hints to make
the <sql> task work then I volunteer if someone
can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

jvz.