ant-dev mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Who's using Ant? - Xalan is
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:14:07 GMT
Xalan-J 1.x and Xalan-J 2.x are both using Ant, as are all of the Xalan
test scripts (which have their own build system.

Sam Ruby (see his numerous posts) is also using Ant and other tools to
build the entire jakarta and xml worlds at Apache.

Many Xalan types are also considering using Ant for another meta-build
process vaguely like Sam's but more targeted specifically to our team.

In case you don't get enough responses here (ha, ha!) you could also ask on
ant-user, I suppose.  I did find it tough for a little while to get some
developers used to the Ant 'way' but once they did none of them will go
back to make (at least in Java-land...)

- Shane