ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Automated execution of run-tests via gump
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:03:25 GMT
Based on Conor MacNeill's request, I am going to start executing the
run-tests target as a part of my daily gump runs.  I am also choosing to
automatically post failures here.  For the moment, the tests are failing.
On one machine I am getting the following:

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteWatchdogTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.092 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testNoTimeOut took 2.088 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] process should not have been killed
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: process should not have been killed
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:32)

On another machine, I am getting:

    [junit] D:\jakarta\jakarta-ant\src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\get.xml:26: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost/localstart.asp
    [junit] --- Nested Exception ---
    [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost/localstart.asp

If I have set this up incorrectly, please let me know.

- Sam Ruby