ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <chris.t...@home.com>
Subject RE: New manual organization
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 17:21:15 GMT
I might be willing to be the "Ant documentation guy".  I am a dot-com
refugee (recently laid off), so I've got some free time, and I had been
wanting to contribute.  I am only slightly familiar with anakia, but xml/xsl
isn't a problem, so I could probably learn stylebook pretty easily.  Where
can I get the docs for using stylebook, or where can I check out the
stylbook cvs module?  I seem to remember that the stylebook cvs repository
is buried someplace hard to find.

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
chris.todd@home.com