ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <chris.t...@home.com>
Subject RE: New documentation committed
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:50:59 GMT
Wow, is it just the net, my mailserver, or the apache mail server?  It took
more than four hours for that message to be delivered.

By the way, I've been looking over Anakia, and it doesn't look difficult.
Since I noticed that Conor had started converting the Ant website to Anakia,
I'll take a shot at doing the Ant manual using Anakia as well.

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
chris.todd@home.com