ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <chris.t...@home.com>
Subject RE: New documentation committed
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:05:40 GMT
As I mentioned, I would be more than happy to XML-ize the Ant docs.  I
didn't want to step on anyone's toes, however, and I was kind of waiting for
Conor to finish his reorganization of the existing HTML docs (nice job,
BTW!).  I was also kind of waiting for someone to say "sure Chris, do it",
since I wasn't sure if there was consensus on XML-izing the docs, and if so,
whether we were going to use Stylebook or Anakia (since I don't know Anakia
very well, I would be more comfortable using straight XML/XSL).

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
chris.todd@home.com
410-740-1409