ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <chris.t...@home.com>
Subject RE: Ant docs and deprecated tasks
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:04:23 GMT
Jesse-

That looks great.  May I assume the NetBeans license would allow us to
coordinate the JavaHelp version of the docs (that is, allow me to make use
of the work you've already put in to this)?

As for auto-generating the TOC and the map, I don't see why that shouldn't
be possible.  Anakia and Stylebook both use project.xml files that specify
documents to be grouped together.  I bet we could use something similar (or
perhaps even identical), and just create a stylesheet that could generate
the TOC and map files.

Regards,
Chris Todd