ant-dev mailing list archives

From (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject Status report on Antidote: DependTargetPropertyEditor
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:23:57 GMT
Hi Simeon!

My prop-editor for depends is almost ready - hope to submit an initial
version tomorrow (sunday). It looks a lot different as in my last
screenshot, for I forgot the ordering of the selected depend-targets! I've
added support for one/many depends on one target, too:

<target name="x" depends="CLEAR, compile, jar, CLEAR">
or something like that!

Integration with current editor concept wasn't easy aswell, because my
Editior works with an entire ACSTargetElement, for I had to modify
DefaultCustomizer and ACSTargetElement - Fortunately it works now... - we
have to discuss after I've submitted!

View raw message