ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:32:35 GMT
Hi!

Regarding to Conors mail I'd like to start a concrete vote for the special
case, for the decision is important for Ant 1.3 release.

I think this is a simple question, wich simply can be voted ;-)!

Additional information:The project meant in this context is NO Ant-Project,
but VAJ internal projects (an abstract level above package)!

I am NO comitter, but my 0.02$ after the discussion this week: +0 (even I
have much work with it changing 10+ buildfiles ;-)).

Greetings,
Chris