ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: GUI for ant?!
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:17:47 GMT
Hi Oliver!

> > What about a small but nice gui wizard, 'clicking' your task's, see all
> > defined properties in one view, test it, etc.

Yes and Antidote has an ACS (Ant Construction Kit), too! You can create
buildfiles using a GUI, from the scratch - this feature I 90% implemented
already :-)! Simeon (the original developer) does well on it :-).

> > I can do that, just let me know

Nice, but it would be better if you take part in improving Antidote ;-)

> Check out antidote in the download there should be an antidote directory.

Antidote can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-ant/src/antidote/

or in the nightly-builds! If you decide to take part in antidote develo-
pement, it would be if you can access it via anonymous CVS...

Greetings,
Chris