ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject Ant ppt presentation (was RE:Who's using Ant?)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 11:57:09 GMT
Is there by any chance an "official" ant logo? Maby my brother (he's a
designer) is interested in making one which looks a bit like the feather
used in the apache site (ehh the style, we want a "we are small and humans
are big and smart and it just kills us" animal I think?).
Will send the presentation (+template) tonight or tommorow (I'm leaving for
India friday, I will check the online ant-dev, if I have the time and an
internet connection..).
For now I will use the logo you had in you're presentation.

Mvgr,
Martin

[vi d1000d]