ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Christensen" <tchristen...@nordija.com>
Subject Contribution request: PVCS integration
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:37:01 GMT
Hi

I've made some minor changes and made it support the notion of hierarchical
promotion groups (controlled automatic branching and labeling in PVCS).

The attached zip file contains the source code for the pvcs tag and the
testcase, along with documentation on its usage. The build.xml file is
included (I use makefiles to set up the CLASSPATH).

I have gotten some feedback on this integration but I recon it isn't going
to be included for the next release of Ant, but I would like to know if I'm
barking up the wrong tree here. I've registered it at
pvcsant.sourceforge.net in order for it to be public available.

Actually it occured to me as a good idea for all unofficial extensions to
ant, to make an Ant extension project so that work in progress that isn't
part of the a release could be shared. What do you think?

Regards,

Thomas Christensen