ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR **" <ken...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: New manual organization - printing is sometimes useful
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:23:43 GMT
I would agree with this.  I really don't like reading long documents
on a computer screen.  Electronic versions are pretty useful for
searching.

While we're on the topic of printing - it would be nice if in the
future there was a printable quick reference card available for
Ant.  I've opened the documentation innumerable times just to look
up a single attribute name.

Ken