ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR **" <ken...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: VSS Label w/ version increment
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:33:32 GMT
Eric, you will need to get and build the latest source code from CVS.
There are two optional tasks called vss.VSSLABEL and PropertyFile.
The VSSLABEL task will create a label in VSS, and the PropertyFile task will
allow you to increment a value in a property file.  You will need to use the
property file to keep track of the current build number.  Look at the
javadoc
for the details.

There was some discussion about this recently in the ant-user list.

Ken