ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Simeon H.K. Fitch" <simeon.fi...@mseedsoft.com>
Subject RE: Status report on Antidote: DependTargetPropertyEditor
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:02:43 GMT

I expected that you would have to edit ACSTargetElement and the
ACSTargetElementBeanInfo (via providing a different customizer), so you
probably took the right approach. Everything in there now is hyper generic
so a lot of functionality could be had for free, albeit not all that user
friendly. So the current customizers for each node type are nothing more
than propery sheets (via the DynamicCustomizer). The intent in the long
term is to have a "custom" Customizer for each node.

sim