ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Simeon H.K. Fitch" <simeon.fi...@mseedsoft.com>
Subject RE: antidote
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:31:32 GMT

(How timely that Conor this morning made me write the intro for
Antidote...)

This is the right place! Start off reading here
<http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/ma
nual/Integration/Antidote.html?rev=1.3&content-type=text/html>, which
includes links to all the design docs, proposed features. Then look at the
TODO file in the source. Having a good understanding of the module
architecture is key.

After that it's just a matter of picking what you want to do and jump in.

Know that Antidote is very knew, and many features are missing or haven't
been completely thought out. The initial focus has been to get the
infrastructure in place, which is probably 80-90% there. Through the
module architecture, different combinations of features can be turned on
and off, which will help facilitate the eventual selection of the core UI
components.

Welcome.

Simeon