ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Simeon H.K. Fitch" <simeon.fi...@mustardseedsoftware.com>
Subject RE: antidote and Dean's Icons
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:15:17 GMT
Thanks for the update on the icons. I'll have to loook into the PNG
versions.

I actually edit the icons myself to add an alpha channel to the ones that I
use, and save them as GIFs. I'm definately in favor of using PNG due to it
being a much more flexible format. In the past I have had problems with
browsers rendering the alpha channel in PNGs, and didn't even think to try
it in Java. Thanks for the tip.

Regards,

Simeon Fitch