ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:46:27 GMT
on 2/5/01 1:28 PM, "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Seessle@epost.de> wrote:

> OK, looked at it again, and got it working if I apply the enclosed patch to
> the build.xml in website.(Using the jar-files from jakarta-site2 - but I
> think dropping the jar-files in ant/lib should give the same results :-) )

Hard coding the .jar files with version numbers is a bad idea. Is it
possible to use a wildcard match in <pathelement>?

You should think of the jakarta-site CVS module as a *dependency* and make
relative paths to its .jar files. That is why I spend so much time at the
top of the file trying to give you an idea of what the directory structure
should look like.

> I still get wrong links for the subprojects (I think) - the generated file
> looks like this: .
>
> <strong>Get Involved</strong>
> <ul>
> <li>    <a
> href="http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html">Overview</a></li>
> <li>    <a
> href="http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html">CVS
> Repositories</a></li>
> <li>    <a
> href="http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html">Mailing Lists</a></li>
> <li>    <a
> href="http://jakarta.apache.org/site/library.html">Reference
> Library</a></li>
> <li>    <a
> href="http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html">Bug Database</a></li>
> </ul>
> <strong>SubProjects</strong>
> <ul>
>
> The "Get Involved"-Links are correct, but the "SubProjects"-Links look
> wrong.

Correct. In that case, what you should do is simply define the paths to the
projects in Ant's own project.xml file to be "/ant/index.html" or simply
remove the links all together as you don't need to have links to the other
projects within Ant.

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous