ant-dev mailing list archives

From Venkatesan Chandrakandan <vchandrakan...@eGain.com>
Subject WLJSPC : Weblogic JSP Compilation: Regarding
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 05:38:51 GMT
Hi all,
	I am a programmer currently using Ant1.2 for my builds. But, I have
seen alot of discussion about Weblogic JSP Compilation and various options
other programmers have started to write for Weblogic JSP compilation. I find
probelms like,

a.) These options are not found in Ant1.2
b.) Weblogic JSP Options are not DOCUMENTED in Ant 1.2 documents, not even
in the current ON-LINE Ant documentation.
c.) Ant1.3 beta 1 & Ant 1.3 beta 2 & even Ant1.4 alpha does not contain any
document for Weblogic JSP Compilation.
d.) I could not find a consolidated email in the Ant-DEV-group or the
Ant-USER-group stating that this is the optional.jar that contains the
Weblogic JSP Compilation options and this is how the build file is written
for compiling JSP's using Weblogic 5.1

Note: I currently use Weblogic 5.1 and would like to compile a WHOLE
directory (with sub-directory's) of JSP's using Weblogic 5.1 JSPC.

I would very happy if you could send me some details and the optional.jar in
this regard. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Venki.