ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:57:10 GMT

I don't see an easy solution for this. The 'dirty' workaround I'm thinking
of would be to change the executed process (the inner class) to print its
status, something like
System.out.println("Start");
Thread.sleep(timeout);
System.out.println("Stop");

then, a stream handler for the process would notify the test once it reads
the "Start" and "Stop" 'events'.
A bit complicated. What do you think ?

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez