ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: 2nd Beta
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:28:08 GMT

Pfffew, that was close, the JJTree doc was half written when I saw your
post.

For Conor, here is the doc for MParse.

It is deprecated anyway, it was coded to run with MParse 1.1. I didn't test
it because I don't have 1.1 available in my computer and it would certainly
ruin my 2.0 install.

Change are required to make it work with 2.0. lib changed and parameters are
differents.
This should not be a big problem to make a task for 2.0 but I think that
there is about 10% of the current code that will be used for 2.0.... That
will be a complete rewrite.

Should we do that during beta 2 stage ?

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez