ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: CVS Freeze and 1.3 Beta1
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:45:52 GMT

I have submitted some tasks on friday for the Sitraka Coverage tool.
Apparently some people would be very interested in it. Do you think it is
possible to make them available for 1.3 ?

Since we are at it, I think we need to make some changes to XSLTLiaison to
be able to specify the system id for the sources. We are currently limited
to file only.

I think we need to create an additional interface for sources similar to
jaxp1.1 such as:
interface Source {
	String getSystemId();
	void setSystemId(String systemid);
}

class InputStreamSource implements Source {}
class FileSource extends InputStreamSource {} // set the system as a default
to file path

and add 2 methods to XSLTLiaison:

interface XSLTLiaison {
	// ....
    void setStylesheet(Source src) throws Exception;
    void transform(Source in, String outfile) throws Exception;
}

This would not break the current interface but should provide additional
flexibility.

What do you think ?

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez