ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Sitraka JProbe Coverage
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 20:43:28 GMT
Here is the task for Sitraka JProbe Coverage.
It has been tested under Windows w/ JProbe Server Side suite 2.8.0 and
Solaris w/ 2.8.1.

There seems to be a argument parsing bug under solaris when running
jpcovmerge (It does not even work manually).
I have passed this over to Sitraka and waiting for an answer.

HTML Documentation is included.

The following definitions need to be added to default.properties
jpcoverage=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.coverage.Coverage
jpcovreport=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.coverage.CovRepor
jpcovmerge=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.coverage.CovMerge

I gave it a try looping back to 'ant run-tests' FYI I included the coverage
report for the tests.

There will be improvement very soon for jpcovreport filters. As of now
filters are expressed as a string conforming to the real syntax. As the
syntax, is not specified in the command line, nor in the help file, nor in
the printed doc, nor in the online doc, I wasn't sure if the syntax was
similar or not to other filters and didn't have time to try it.
Will do it asap and send a patch for it if necessary.

Cheers,

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France