ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util DO MElementWriter.java
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:57:13 GMT

To be a little more detailed, as a default you will need jaxp1.1(or xalan2)
to compile and need crimson.jar and xalan2 to run.
This is temporary until I figure out if I can get rid of javax.xml.transform
and the fact that I use a system id.

jaxp11 is too new (and not released yet) to force users to adopt it and it
may surprise them if they mix an old sax/dom implementation since they will
have a sealing violation.

> I'll leave the full documentation to Stephane and will try to get to
> bed soon as I've caught a bad cold.

Thanks a lot for all your help, Stefan.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez