ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com.au>
Subject <include file=...> for patternset?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:18:47 GMT
I was thinking of modifying patternsets to accept include files in child elements.
In the same way that you can have child <include name=> elements, I'd like
to be able to use an include where the patterns come from a file.

I have two questions
 1) Should I make the change fit for public consuption (do other people want this?)

 2) Is it preferred to have
     <include name=> and <include file=>
  or <include name=> and <includefile name=>
  or <include name=> and <includefile file=>

I'm having trouble getting CVS to work through our filewall, so I'd proably create
a patch against that last source archive.
Will that be a problem?