ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: OT - bug tracking tool suggestions wanted
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:19:56 GMT
ClearQuest is pretty good (it's what I use) especially
w.r.t. supporting getting decent "management" types of
information like bug find vs. fix rate, etc.

However, if you are just looking for something to support
a bunch of developers that don't really answer to anyone
but themselves (i.e. open source) then you can go with
tools like bugzilla, gnats, etc.

-Peter