ant-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>
Subject Re: Properties.load(InputStream) fails for EJB client run by Ant
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:44:30 GMT
Bobby Woolf wrote:

> I just submitted this bug to the Apache Bug Database as bug #542. The web
> page suggested that I send the bug out to this mailing list as well. I
> appreciate any help you can give me.

I'm no EJB guy, so I can't help you out there.  But it does seem that you don't
need to send another message to the mailing list.  The default owner for the
bug is ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org, which automatically mails it to this list.
So far, we aren't taking direct ownership of the bugs, so all changes to the
bugs are being reported here.

On that note, should we take "ownership" of the bug when we are working on it,
or is it sufficient that the comments have our names attached?  Personally, I'm
happy to leave things the way they are, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Glenn McAllister