ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Pick one and stick with it...please...
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 04:17:49 GMT
At 01:38  7/2/01 +1100, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>Agreed. People have floated these two in the past. My only exposure is to
>Anakia and that is just for the webpage stuff I did recently. Seems nice.
>
>Is there any common approach across Jakarta projects for documentation?

Most still use stylebook from what I can tell but will most likely move to
anakia. Basically it depends on who is going to maintain it - stylebook is
xsl while anakia is velocity. Anakia is faster and can do more complex
stuff (though I don't think we need it) while stylebook is built on
standards. Either one is good.

Cheers,

Pete