ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: New manual organization
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 23:23:58 GMT
At 12:21  6/2/01 -0500, Chris Todd wrote:
>I might be willing to be the "Ant documentation guy".  I am a dot-com
>refugee (recently laid off), so I've got some free time, and I had been
>wanting to contribute.  I am only slightly familiar with anakia, but xml/xsl
>isn't a problem, so I could probably learn stylebook pretty easily.  Where
>can I get the docs for using stylebook, or where can I check out the
>stylbook cvs module?  I seem to remember that the stylebook cvs repository
>is buried someplace hard to find.

Stylebook CVS details:
:pserver:anoncvs@xml.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
xml-stylebook

You may also want to check out the avalon project at
java.apache.org/framework as I redid all the stylesheets for that into the
jakarta look and feel. It should also be significantly easier to understand
as I removed all the cruft that had accumulated over time (like from the
xml.apache.org styles).

Cheers,

Pete