ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carlson <scottcarl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: subproces Process.waitFor() is blocking !
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 20:58:28 GMT
I think some more information would help.  However from the JavaDoc.
"public abstract int waitFor()throws InterruptedException
causes the current thread to wait, if necessary, until the process represented
by this Process object has terminated. This method returns immediately if the
subprocess has already terminated. If the subprocess has not yet terminated,
the calling thread will be blocked until the subprocess exits. "

Sounds like this is the documented behavior.

=====