ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Best practices and folder breakdown
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 23:08:33 GMT
Sorry for the cross-post, but two-birds and all that...

--- Andrew Goodnough <agoodno@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would be happy to help with the documentation in this
> area (Diane's little buddy, maybe :-))

Actually, I'm afraid I haven't really been of much use the past few weeks.
Things are in a bit of a jumble for me at the moment, so I've barely had
time to keep up with the mailing lists and answer the occassional quicky
question. Since lots of changes have been made to the documentation
recently, and others have been volunteering to make even more, I figured
I'd wait until all the dust settles (Ant-documentation-wise and
my-life-wise) before having at it again (although I can at least take a
moment to note the typo in the new top-level Built-in Tasks frame --
"whcih" instead of "which" :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)