ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gilbode <gilb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WLjspc status
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:06:12 GMT
I've written a WLJpsc task based on the original that is in ant.  It seems to
work fine with taglibs and includes.  They key is that you need to add the
source directory (ie. document root) to the classpath (which this task does).
I haven't tried a whole lot with taglibs so there could still be some problems
but a quick test of a jsp that uses a taglib worked.

I've tried this task with WebLogic 4.5.1 sp13, 5.1.0 sp8, and 6.0.  It seems to
work OK with all of them.  It handles most of the weblogic.jspc options and is
documented.  I've attached the source file if anyone is interested.

Mike