ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Shamberger, Michael" <Michael.Shamber...@msdw.com>
Subject ejb-jar and weblogic 6.0
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:07:14 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade our build system to work with weblogic 6.0.  I have
seem some discussion that support for weblogic 6.0 was being worked on.  Our
site is proabably a good beta site since we have 70 ejbs.  I am using Ant
version 1.3alpha compiled on January 22 2001.  I am getting the following
error when trying to run ejb-jar on my beans with the following classpath
order:

ant.jar
parser.jar
jaxp.jar
optional.jar
weblogic_sp0.jar
weblogic.jar
dt.jar
tools.jar
other third party jars

C:\mshamberger_coreMsdw_V1_3\coreMsdw\src\antbuild\build_main.xml:1164:
SAXException while parsing '
ejb-jar.xml'. This probably indicates badly-formed XML.  Details: External
entity not found: "http:/
/java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1
.dtd".
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.fatal(Parser.java:2817)
        at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.externalParameterEntity(Parser.java:2506)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeDoctypeDecl(Parser.java:1137)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parseInternal(Parser.java:481)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:284)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.GenericDeploymentTool.processDesc
riptor(Generi
cDeploymentTool.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java,
Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java, Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java,
Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java, Compiled Code)