ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Copeland <...@Roku.com>
Subject RE: Who's using Ant?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:55:57 GMT
We (Roku) use Ant to check out 1300+ files from a StarTeam server, compile
800+ classes, build 15 jars, and obfuscate 2 of them with 4thPass's
SourceGuard.

We also use Ant to build Osage - http://osage.sourceforge.net/
<http://osage.sourceforge.net/>

Yay Ant!

Yours,

Tom

 -----Original Message-----
From: joe.ottinger@rci.com [mailto:joe.ottinger@rci.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:02 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Who's using Ant?

I use ant to build nearly everything nowadays; it's more trivial than make
is, especially for java-oriented projects. I represent my own organization,
with things found on http://epesh.com <http://epesh.com> , as well as
http://www.orionsupport.com <http://www.orionsupport.com>  and the
Sourceforge JSP tags project.