ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject CVS Freeze and 1.3 Beta1
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:59:16 GMT
According to the agreed release plan, I would like to freeze CVS from
functionality changes for the next two weeks.

I have built a Beta-1 release and it is available for download
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3-b1/

Please test it out and submit bug reports at
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.
Please use "version 1.3 Beta 1" in your bug reports.

Over the next two weeks, changes will be limited to bug fixes and
documentation updates. There is a reasonable amount of outstanding
documentation required and I will be focussing on that. Patches in that
area are most welcome.

Please note that a number of good patches, some submitted recently, and
some which have been discussed for a while now, have not been applied in
this release. This is mainly a question of available time and complexity.
This is not a reflection on the merit of these patches. What I would like
to do is apply many of these patches once 1.3 is released (and I have had a
rest :-), so we can have a reasonable bash at them before the next release.

Thanks
Conor