ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: [PATCH to Bug 625] Incorrect handling of External Entity...
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:20:15 GMT
David,

Thanks for updating that. I created a number of test cases, which you
should be able to try out. I have taken a slightly different approach to
handling the presence of # characters in directories. I did this to get all
test cases to pass for both JAXP and Xerces on both NT and Linux.

In particular the new code will handle systemIds of the form

1. include.inc
2. file:include.inc
3. ./include.inc
4. file:./include.inc

If any of these shouldn't be handled, please let me know, bearing in mind
that option 4 is included in the current FAQ. These work in directories
containing #'s

Please checkout the changes and let me know if they work for you or there
are other issues.

> Regarding to the build.inc in the Log4J distribution. I think the
> development team has forgotten to include it in the tar/zip
> distribution. I got it from the CVS.
>

No, I checked out from CVS but it didn't seem to be there. Not a big deal.

Conor


Mime
View raw message