ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Ant 1.3 Beta2 Available
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:47:39 GMT
Ant 1.3, Beta 2 is now available for download and test.

You can download the various components from here
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3-b2/

The major changes from the first beta are the reorganization and updating
of the documentation and a number of bug fixes. This build is the release
candidate for Ant 1.3, so please give it a good workout. If you do find
issues, please report them at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.

Unless there is a major show stopper, I will propose a vote on 21st
February to adopt this build as the Ant 1.3 release. The release plan we
agreed had this set for the 19th, but I think a couple of extra days will
be useful to get feedback and bug reports. Please indicate if you think
there should be more time.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed
patches and documentation updates to the release.

Conor