ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: New manual organization
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:45:17 GMT
From: "Peter Donald" <donaldp@apache.org>

> I like it ! Great work .. must of taken a while ;)

Ah, not too bad, but definitely harder than writing code :-)

I have now updated the whole manual using the framed approach. Try it out
here
http://jakarta.apache.org/~conor/manual/

All of the links between pages are now working.

If nobody has a major problem, I'll commit this into the 1.3 branch as the
release documentation. I'll pick up Glenn's latest changes then.

If you find any problems, let me know.

I think the following optional tasks do not have any documentation
<depend> I'll do that in a day or two
<javah>
<jjtree>
<junitreport>
<mparse>
<starteam>
<stylebook>
<test> what is this?
<wljspc>

If there is documentation available for these, please point me to it.

An Ant logo would be really cool, about now, I think. Should we have some
sort of design contest? I actually quite like Christoph's attempt.

Conor