ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: A suggestion for adding IIOP support to the RMIC task.
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:38:58 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Antonio Hernández" <ja_hernandez@yahoo.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 9:19 PM
Subject: A suggestion for adding IIOP support to the RMIC task.

> Hello:
>
> I have modified the rmic task in order to some support
> for IIOP stubs (stubVersion="iiop"). Find attached the
> modified source.

Do you mind to modify it again, but get the current sources first? Seems
that your changes are against a rather old Revision of Rmic.java.

Better yet - two months and 1 week ago we had a change which has a comment
of: "Added IIOP and IDL options to <rmic>". Can you download Ant 1.3 beta1
and have a look if it's doing what you want? Ant 1.3 beta1 is available at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3-b1/.

Nico