ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:02:47 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor MacNeill" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 1:41 PM
Subject: Re:

> I have fixed that and converted the Ant webpage to be based on the
> Jakarta site look and feel. It is now possible for anyone to submit
> or changes to the webpage. You will need to understand the right way to do
> things. Check here for
> more info.

Looks a little bit broken to me :-)

1. I can't run ant in webpages (I have copied velocity.jar, jdom.jar and
xerces.jar into ant's lib-dir and get a NullPointerException). Can you
explain what is needed to generate the index.html?
2. The links to the subprojects at are not
working. For example Tomcat points to which is not quite correct I
think, or has Tomcat become a subproject of Ant :-)

View raw message