ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <>
Subject RE: Ant ppt presentation (was RE:Who's using Ant?)
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:12:11 GMT

I feel guilty: The Ant wich was used in the ppt is a picture I have
submitted as a proposal way back in october. I've posted it with some other
picture-proposals and wanted the community to decide wich I should take to
make an definitiv Ant-Logo. The conclusion on the feedback was: Nice idea to
have an AntLogo but neitherone of your paintings will fit!

Perhaps your idea will be accepted - much luck ;-). I think it'll be, if it
is as professional as Tomcat or the NetBeans Logo!

Another idea was, to have a Tomcat-Style AntLogo - I tried hard, but it
isn't easy to copy the style with such a different animal ;-) !

>Is there by any chance an "official" ant logo? Maby my brother (he's a
>designer) is interested in making one which looks a bit like the feather
>used in the apache site (ehh the style, we want a "we are small and humans
>are big and smart and it just kills us" animal I think?).
>Will send the presentation (+template) tonight or tommorow (I'm leaving for
>India friday, I will check the online ant-dev, if I have the time and an
>internet connection..).
>For now I will use the logo you had in you're presentation.

View raw message