ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhe...@tui.de>
Subject RE: Contribution request: PVCS integration
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:48:13 GMT
Hi Thomas and all...

> I have gotten some feedback on this integration but I recon
> it isn't going
> to be included for the next release of Ant, but I would like
> to know if I'm
> barking up the wrong tree here. I've registered it at
> pvcsant.sourceforge.net in order for it to be public available.

sourceforge.net is a nice place for opensource, but personally
I really would *LIKE* your code integrated into Ant HERE, to
become part of the distibution - There are still a lot PVCS
users out there ;-). Personally I know 3 companies in my
"closer environment" which REALLY would like, if Ant supports
PVCS!

Please, Pete, Conor or someone else: Please pick this up for
1.4 alpha ASAP (dont' want to force you ;-)))) I'll do QA
ASAP, too... :-)

Greetings,
Chris